At this point it’s probably no surprise to anyone that people are spending more time on their mobile phones than ever before. This new “mobile-world” consists of terms like smartphones, mobile website, apps, geolocation, pinch, zoom, HTML5, tagging and social media. But what does that mean to your business? As marketers we understand these new types of mobile-consumers and how best to reach them. By developing mobile optimized websites and utilizing technologies like geolocation and mobile tagging, we can deliver a much more relevant message to consumers on-the-go through a streamlined, “touch-friendly” user interface.
How Fast is the Mobile Internet Growing?
- A mobile-optimized website provides a much more streamlined, usable experience for visitors coming to your website from mobile devices.
- We optimize websites for the iPhone, Android devices and tablets such as the iPad.
- Dues to rapidly growing popularity of smartphones and tablets, leveraging mobile traffic as a viable source of conversion has become very important.
Mobile is becoming an extremely important platform to develop for. In fact, by 2014, mobile Internet is predicted to take over desktop Internet usage. We optimize websites for mobile browsers first and there’s two big reasons for that:
- Mobile Web has outpaced the desktop web 8 times over and
- Smartphone sales are projected to surpass PC sales in 2011.
Although, on most mobile devices your website will render fine, a mobile version of your site can set you apart from your competition and allow for a very positive user experience. With mobile web browsing on the rise, now is the time to get a mobile version of your site up and running.
Ensuring that your website is optimized for viewing on mobile phones, tablets and other devices is crucial to your online conversion rates and increased traffic. As more people continue to get up from their desks to get business done, this will become ever more important. When optimizing a website for mobile, we make sure that the most important content that is applicable to people on the go is promoted and easily accessible. We also ensure that all the buttons, links and other UI elements are “touch-friendly”.
No, You Don’t Need an “App”.
Contact us to get your website optimized for mobile!